Coredy R500+ robot vacuum cleaner exhibits some exclusive features of the high-end robot cleaners but falls in the lower tier when its price is concerned. Coredy R500+ uses smart navigation feature as opposed to following a random pattern. This enhances the ease of use and maintenance functionalities. Though Coredy R500+ doesn’t include any smartphone app integration, it comes with a distinct remote to help you operate the robot. Here is a complete review of the item. Check it out.
Coredy R500+ Overview and Features
The robot includes a standard battery with a decent capacity of 2600 mAh. Its motor has a suction force of 1400 Pa. The robot vacuum cleaner exhibits multiple modes including automatic, maximum absorption mode, and point and edge mode. This enables users to use Coredy R500+ in a convenient and custom way.
It is 7.2 cm thin robot cleaner that is equipped with 3 in 1 sweep vacuum mop. The cleaner can eliminate dirt from the sofa, under beds, and any hard to reach corner without any hassles. It has dual-edge brushes and 3 point cleaning system to work effectively on hard floors. Coredy robot vacuum cleaner is also used to deep clean pet hair and dust from floor, bed, and cushion.
The remote controller gives you the perfect access to conveniently schedule, clean, and customize your cleaning experience. It has an anti-scratch and sleek tempered glass top cover that beautifully suits your home decor.
Coredy R500 plus also supports both dry and wet mopping functions. You can use it for multiple surfaces like performing dry sweep on the hardwood floor and executing wet mop on the floor later. It is equipped with a separate cleaning mop cloth and a water tank. Water tank 300ml and cleaning mop cloth sold separately.
The robotic vacuum cleaner comes with 5 effective cleaning modes including manual cleaning, single room cleaning, max vacuum cleaning, edge cleaning, and spot cleaning. So you can effectively save energy by using the right mode to perform the right task.
Its dual hall sensor can easily detect boundary strips, so you need not worry about a thing. It will keep the cleaner inside the room that you want to clean. However, you need to purchase boundary strips separately as these don’t come along with the kit.
The volume of Coredy R500+’s garbage can is 550 ml. This is the largest garbage can volume in the entire Coredy line. An efficient HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is installed in the dust bag and it has to be cleaned with a distinct dry brush.
Remember that the robot lacks any sensor to recognize carpets. So the users have to manually adjust its suction power. On the other hand, the model features a wet mopping – a great advantage for regular users.
• 4x side brushes
• 1 main brush
• 1 remote control with 2 AAA batteries
• 1 cleaning brush
• 1 extra set of filter
• 1 charging dock
• 1 power adapter
• User manual
Coredy R500+ pros and cons
• The robotic vacuum cleaner is enough to quiet, so you won’t be bothered with a buzzing sound all the time.
• It takes 3 hours to charge the battery which is comparatively a low time. With a full charge, the cleaner runs for about 2 hours, which is enough time to clean your place.
• You can easily collect pet hair from a hard floor
• Wet mopping is a great feature of the device. A 300 ml water tank is included replacing the dust collector.
• It doesn’t have any sensor to identify carpets. So you need to manually adjust the suction power.
• If you use the device in full power, it will drain the entire charge in just 45 minutes.
• With Coredy R500+, it’s difficult to raise pet hair from carpets.
• If you have a large house (say with an area of 2500 kw), this is not the ideal vacuum cleaner for you. You may have to recharge your device in the middle of cleaning which is extremely stressful and time-consuming. But for any small apartment, this works just fine.
• Some users have complained that the cleaner fails to pick up pet debris. The reason may be that you have to use the ultimate suction power to clean debris.
• The device is not equipped with a smart mapping feature. It solely relies on presets so sometimes, it may miss a few spots here and there. If you are looking for an extremely efficient and professional robotic vacuum cleaner for a large place, Coredy R500+ is not ideal for you.
• The tool doesn’t save its last suction settings. So if you have selected single room cleaning the last time while cleaning, it will go back to the automatic setting the next time you use it. So you have to manually adjust the mode every time you use. This feature has received mixed verdicts from the users. Some find it tedious to change the settings every time you use it. On the other hand, some find it convenient to manually adjust the mode as per requirement.
All in all, Coredy R500+ has both pros and cons. It’s up to you whether you should buy the tool. If you are looking for a device to clean a large house over 2500 kv, we don’t recommend to invest in this one. You require a more efficient and high-end tool. And if you are looking for a moderately efficient robotic vacuum cleaner that features some high-end functionalities at a reasonable cost, you can opt for this one. The product comes with a warranty of 1 year.