There are very few vacuum cleaning devices which helps you to clean dry as well as wet surfaces. One such vacuum cleaner is Vacmaster VBV1210. This hybrid vacuum cleaner comes with a powerful blower function as well. Today, in this product review, we will highlight the functions of this device and its pros and cons.
Vacmaster VBV1210 is a 12-gallon hybrid vacuum cleaning device designed for indoor as well as outdoor cleaning. It is a convertible device that can be easily converted from wet/dry cleaner to a blower. To detach the blower, you can simply push the release button on the device and use it separately. This device has a blowing speed on 210MPH. It is powerful enough to be used in workshops as well as a clean swimming pool. You will get attachment accessories to clean every surface of the floor, garage, or outdoor lawn. It is easy to use, as there are wheels on the bottom, which makes is roll and move around 360 degrees.
Vacmaster VBV1210 Accessories
- 7′ x 2-1/2″ Secure Fit Hose;
- (2) Extension Wands;
- Utility Nozzle;
- Crevice Tool;
- Car Nozzle;
- Concentrator Nozzle;
- Blower Adapter;
- Air/Noise Diffuser;
- Standard Cartridge Filter and Foam Wet Filter.
Ideal for Tough Jobs
This device is made from a polypropylene material, which makes it tough. It is strong and durable and can be used for an extended period. You can use it for tough cleaning jobs. Unlike other household cleaning devices, it is suitable for all types of cleaning.
Extra Large Drain Port
On the bottom of the vacuum cleaner, there is a large drain port. You can unlock the port to empty all the wet/dry dust and debris collected. It helps in faster drainage and easy cleaning. You don’t have to drain the dirty water by yourself. Simply unlocking the drain port will drain all the dirty water.
You will get a crevice tool as an attachment. Moreover, you can change the attachment and use this tool to clean even the smallest and deepest corner. You can use it to clean any vehicles. The end of the tool is quite narrow, helping to reach all the parts of a car.
Cleaning Reach And Capacity
Vacmaster VBV1210 has a 19-foot cleaning reach. The hose, as well as the power chord, helps to cover 19 feet of cleaning space.
It has 12 gallons tanks, which makes it an ideal cleaning device. You can easily clean wet areas as it can such up more water due to a large tank. It is a reasonable size device that is neither too small nor too bulky.
The blower is on top of the device. It is detachable. You can press the release button and easily detach the blower from the top. You can then use the attachment to clean the dry leaves or debris from the lawn or garden.
The motor power is 5HP, which makes it quite powerful cleaning too. It can be used to clean the floor, hard surface, couches, liquid mess, etc. It can suck up all the dust, debris, and wet waste.
Pros and Cons
• Detachable: The blower is detachable. You don’t have to carry the entire device outside to blow the leaves. You can simply detach the blower and clean the lawn.
• Quick Cleaning: With a powerful motor and suction, it helps in quick cleaning. You don’t have to clean at the same place for a long time. As the tank is enormous, it saves time.
• Accessories: You will get multiple accessories with this device. You can use the accessories to make cleaning easy.
• Wheels: Unlike the Vacmaster VFB511B0201, this model has wheels.
• Cord Length: The length of the cord is quite small for cleaning a lawn. It is suitable for indoor and car cleaning, but you cannot cover the vast law area with a small cord.
• Storage: The storage space is minimal. You cannot store all the accessories inside the vacuum cleaner.
Pingback: Bissell Garage Pro 18P03 Review - Vacuum Cleaner Guru
Pingback: Moosoo XL-618A Cordless Stick Vacuum Review - Vacuum Cleaner Guru
Pingback: 🥇CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595 Review - Vacuum Cleaner Guru